Are you moving to Arizona?
Moving your family to a new state is a challenge on its own. Moving them for all the right reasons is another.
If you’re looking for cultural diversity, a strong economy and adventure for your clan, Arizona is the obvious choice.
Known for its warm climate and beautiful desert landscape, Arizona has long been considered a great place for vacation.
But it’s also a great place to live because of median income, safety, graduation rates, weather, and cultural offerings.
The beautiful scenery of Arizona has provided settings for several Hollywood movies, while the economy is led by health care, transportation, technology and government service.
Endless mountain ranges, palm trees that give the place an easy vibe, rivers, lakes, acres of space, and crazy beautiful sunsets make it a dream place for outdoor lovers.
It should come as no surprise then to know Arizona has one of the biggest resort collections you will find in a single state.
Beyond the natural lure, some of the things that make this state appealing include affordability, education, and employment opportunities.
Whether you’re looking to move or already live here, these are the ten best places in Arizona to call home.
10. Catalina Foothills. (for retirees, families, great outdoor activities)
9. Sun City and Sun City West. (good for retirees, low tax)
8. Flagstaff. (great outdoor activities)
7. Tempe. (good for job seekers, retirees)
6. Prescott. (retirees, great outdoor activities)
5. Scottsdale. (best for families, great outdoor activities, good for job seekers)
4. Peoria. (very safe, good for job seekers)
3. Oro Valley. (affordable, safe, best for families, outdoor activities)
2. Chandler. (affordable, safe, outdoor activities, best for families, jobs)
1. Gilbert. (affordable, safe, best for families, outdoor activities)