Dreaming of a place where you can enjoy skiing, hiking, fishing, snowboarding and a number of other outdoor activities? If so, then Colorado is the place for you.
Colorado, a western U.S. state, is known all over the country as one of the most active, happy, safe, outdoorsy, and all around naturally beautiful states in the U.S.
A brilliant landscape of mountains, high plains, canyons, rivers, forests, and desert lands make Colorado one of the most desirable states to live and retire.
One huge reason why people from all over the country are flocking to Colorado is the thriving economic growth and splendid job opportunities.
With some of the highest GDP growth in the entire country in recent years, you should clearly be thinking about moving to Colorado to find a good job or to advance your career.
In addition, families living in this stunningly beautiful state have easy access to top public schools and affordable real estate.
Universities like Colorado, Colorado State and the U.S. Air Force Academy grace the education scene, while pro sports teams include the Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies, and Avalanche.
Whether you love the outdoors, want to explore the mountains, or enjoy cultural activities, Colorado can offer it all.
If you’re thinking of making Colorado your new home, we recommend considering these places:
10. Boulder. (good for retiree, education)
9. Denver. (retire, job)
8. Colorado Springs. (affordable, raise a family, job)
7. Grand Junction. (affordable, retire)
6. Pueblo. (safe, raise a family, affordable)
5. Castle Rock. (safe, raise a family)
4. Durango. (safe, retire, job)
3. Louisville. (jobs, raise a family, safe)
2. Fort Collins. (affordable, retire, raise a family)
1. Aurora. (affordable, education)