Canada is the best country to live in the world, according to the United Nations. It’s also one of the happiest and safest countries in the world.
Do you know that more than 300,000 people made a move to Canada in 2018?
Canada is one of the few countries that doesn’t just want temporary workers, it wants citizens from around the world.
This means that it has loosened the requirements needed to apply to become a citizen of the country.
Applicants only have to live in the country for three years in a five year period instead of four years now to qualify.
No matter where you live in Canada, your children have access to free public education from the time they are five to around the age of 19 depending on the province or territory.
Are you planning to move to Canada?
Here are the 10 best places to live in Canada in 2019 for new immigrants:
10. Montreal, Quebec. (affordable place, raise a family)
9. Vancouver, British Columbia. (most active city, job, best to raise kids)
8. Toronto, Ontario. (retire, job)
7. Kingston, Ontario. (best place to retire)
6. Halifax, Nova Scotia. (place to find a job)
5. Calgary, Alberta. (best to raise a family, find a job, high income)
4. Burlington, Ontario. (most affordable housing, best to raise kids)
3. Quebec City, Quebec. (family-friendly city, cheap place, best to retire, job)
2. Oakville, Ontario. (Overall)
1. Ottawa, Ontario. (best education, study, raise a family, retire)
Please remember, there is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to these rankings. It all depends on your individual needs and skills.
We hope you will find the right place for you and your family.